Life is a Juggle
Today I downloaded this app to start blogging. Life seems to be super busy lately and just seems to be going by so fast I figured I should start writing a few things down.
Like the one-liners my kids say that absolutely crack me up.
My feelings about having to go to my second job at 9:30pm after working 5 days straight at my other job.
What I found finicky or difficult like getting mitred corners right on the place mat I am sewing.
Every day something new seems to happen, seems to change and I want to be able to keep up with it all, somehow.
Someone wise once said to me that life is like a juggling act, constantly juggling many balls. Some balls are OK to drop because they bounce, you can just pick them up again when you are ready. Other balls are made of glass - those are the ones you don't want to drop. Your anniversary. Your kids birthdays. Remembering to put the garbage out on a Tuesday night so you don't get stuck with an overflowing rubbish pile for another week when the garbage truck comes again.
The aim for 2024 is to create a better work life balance, slow down and self care.
Comments
Post a Comment