A Coat For Frankie Rose - The Finish Line

๐ŸŒน A Coat For Frankie Rose ๐ŸŒน 
.
Frankie Rose, my eldest daughter who is entering double digits this year. A gorgeous, honest, loyal human being who made her entrance into this world at 36 weeks 5 days gestation as a little rose bud.
.
Throughout her life, Frankie has shown so much strength, resilience and love and it has been a pleasure watching her grow into a beautiful girl, just like a rose which is her middle name.
.
I have wanted to make a warm coat for Frankie to match the one I made for Kailey and Twig + Tale's new pocket pack couldn't come at a more perfect time - to feature a Flora and Tulip pocket design - perfect for a coat for Frankie Rose!
.
I made the coat with Frankie's favourite colours in mind (of course it had to feature mint!) and subtle floral fabrics to keep with the overall floral theme. I stamped Frankie's name on the inside of her coat to really make it hers and hand embroidered a small message on the inner Tulip pocket.
.
I loved making this coat and view it as a celebration of Frankie's growth. Especially since this is now the largest size of the children's patterns before I start making her adult size clothes ๐Ÿฅฒ the days may seem long but the years are definitely short and I treasure each of these moments with my children.
.
I received the Pocket Pack #2 Tui Collection Pattern complimentary in exchange for joining the Twig + Tale Sew + Show team and helping show how the pattern works on a variety of different bodies. All opinions provided, however, are my own.
.
.
.
#twigandtale #ttgrovecoat #ttpocketpack #handmade #handmadeau #handmadewithlove #sewingenthusiast #madeinaustralia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heirlooms & Toadstools: Stitching a Woodland Dream

The Turning Light: Finding Our Rhythm Again This March

A Dress Worth Every Stitch