The Winnie Ensemble for Frankie – Pattern Testing for Twine Tree

There is something really special about being part of the pattern testing process. Getting a sneak peek at a design before it’s released into the world feels a little bit magical, and it’s always exciting to watch a pattern come to life in fabric. Recently I had the opportunity to test the beautiful Winnie Ensemble by Twine Tree for Frankie, and it was such a joy to sew.


The moment I saw the pattern, I knew exactly what fabric I wanted to use. I chose a gorgeous green gingham cotton linen blend that felt like the perfect match for the style of the outfit. The fabric has just the right balance of structure and softness, making it comfortable for everyday wear while still looking polished and put together.

One of my favourite features of the Winnie Ensemble is the sweet bow detail on the front. It adds such a charming touch and gives the outfit a classic, timeless feel. It’s those little details that make handmade clothing so special — the kind of thing you can’t always find in store-bought pieces.


Seeing Frankie wear the finished outfit was one of those proud sewing moments. She suddenly looked so grown up in it! The soft green gingham paired with the lovely silhouette makes it such a beautiful outfit for her, and it suits her personality perfectly.

Even better, the Winnie Ensemble has already received so many lovely compliments when Frankie has worn it out and about. There’s something really rewarding about hearing people admire a garment you’ve made with your own hands.


If you’re looking for a pattern that is both sweet and stylish, the Winnie Ensemble is definitely worth adding to your sewing list. The pattern is currently on sale, which makes it the perfect time to grab a copy and start planning your own version.

You can find the pattern here:
www.twinetree.com.au/product/winnie/

I’m so grateful to have been part of the testing team and to see this beautiful design now released into the world. I have a feeling this won’t be the last Winnie Ensemble I make. ✂️🧡

Note: I received the Winnie Pattern complimentary for being selected as a Pattern Tester for Twine Tree. All opinions here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heirlooms & Toadstools: Stitching a Woodland Dream

The Turning Light: Finding Our Rhythm Again This March

A Dress Worth Every Stitch